Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
At Tobania we have a strong focus on Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments and we are currently looking for a passionate Test Automation Specialist to strengthen our team. Continuous Testing, API Testing, Test Automation, Service Virtualization, Performance Testing and Mobile Application Testing are just some of the solutions that our team offers to our customers. This is your chance to become a part of our story and to help writing it!
What does a Test Automation Specialist do at Tobania?
- Thanks to your strong technical knowledge, Test Automation no longer holds any secrets for you.
- You know different type of tools/libraries like Selenium and Cucumber like the back of your hand.
- Thanks to several years of experience in the wonderful world of testing, we can truly consider you a technical jack-of-all-trades who can advise and assist his/her clients and fellow test ninjas.
- More important than as much experience with GUI-testing as experience with API-testing, the other way around or other aspects, is your eagerness to learn! You love to deepen and broaden your knowledge together with us.
Our team is home to Test Experts in various domains who will gladly assist you to expand your knowledge even further during trainings, dojo’s, Meetups, ... If you want to know more on how we work/what our testing community is all about, take a look on this page.
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Studies: you have an IT-related degree and a willingness to expand your already extensive knowledge.
- Experience: 3+ years
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
- Hard skills:
- Through extensive programming knowledge, you can set up Test Automation frameworks from scratch.
- Next to the most common tools like Selenium, Cucumber, TestComplete, Katalon, Appium, Ranorex, … You are familiar with several other tools or are willing to broaden your knowledge on them.
- You’re an expert in one of our solutions (Test Automation, Performance testing, API testing, SV) and have some knowledge about the other solutions
- Soft skills:
- Strong communication skills: you can convince clients when presenting our testing solutions
- You can take up a coaching role and motivate our junior colleagues while guiding them in their career
- You inspire colleagues and don’t hesitate to share your knowledge with them
- Because you have a natural gift of curiosity, you always search for the best solution or approach to help our company and our client
- You share your expertise during trainings, dojo’s, testimonials, …
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary & IP reward, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalization insurance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood
- An amazing team, get a first impression here!
Working at Tobania... An all-inclusive experience!
Test Automation Engineer
At Tobania we have a strong focus on Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments and we are currently looking for a passionate Test Automation Engi ...
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.