Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Software Testers have been breaking new ground in Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments. We are looking for a QA Specialist who wants to help set out our future course, strengthen our team and build the best solutions for our customers.
What do QA Specialists do at Tobania?
- You have the ultimate responsibility for testing activities within a test team or over multiple test projects where you advise and coach the product teams in improving the software/product quality and the quality of user stories, sprint planning, refinements user stories, …
- You align testing activities with customer objectives and their strategy. While doing so, you are the liaison between management and project team(s) at a strategic level.
- Our team is a close-knit community with a true passion for delivering quality to our customers. Together, we build the best, most cutting-edge technologies. As a QA Specialist, you take an active role in our community through training, coaching, support and much more.
Our team is home to Test Engineers in various domains who want learn from your expertise through trainings, dojo’s, meetups, … You also have the opportunity to learn from other experts Tobania wide. If you want to know more on how we work/what our testing community is all about, take a look on this page.
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Studies: you have an IT-related degree or similar by experience/technical background
- Experience: +5 Years
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
- Hard skills:
- You have a very thorough knowledge of different kinds of testing strategies
- You have knowledge about effort estimation and defect management
- Experience in Project Management, Tool selection & implementation and workshop facilitation
- Knowledge of best practices around .Testing solutions
- Soft skills:
- By using persuasive techniques, presentation skills and motivating others, you prove to have strong communication skills
- You are a natural leader who likes to coach and motivate others and make decisions when needed and can manage complete projects
- You are a team player who can establish co-creation with other teams
- Managing stakeholders and cultural awareness are no strangers to you
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary & IP reward, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalization insurance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood
Working at Tobania... An all-inclusive experience!
Solution Architect QA/Testing
Our Software Testers have been breaking new ground in Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments. We are looking for a Solution Architect who want ...
Test Automation Engineer
At Tobania we have a strong focus on Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments and we are currently looking for a passionate Test Automation Engi ...
At Tobania we have a strong focus on Quality Assurance in Agile/DevOps environments and we are currently looking for a passionate Test Specialist. We ...
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle Laurent, Test Specialist at Tobania
“What’s great about Tobania, is that they don’t require years of experience and an extensive CV to get your foot between the door. On the contrary, as a newly-graduated student in Applied Informatics they contacted me via LinkedIn to join their Ninja Software Testing Class. I accepted and learned tons of useful practice tips from seasoned testers. And the best of it all: after that training class, they look for a project that matches your personal interests … in your neighbourhood!”
Laurena Nijs, Test Specialist at Tobania
“It’s often dismissed as a detail, but a company’s business culture can mean all the difference between an ‘OK job’ and an ‘awesome job’. And that’s where Tobania excels. The constructive feedback, both from colleagues and superiors, the open communication and the receptive environment make you feel right at home. Even more, colleagues become friends and help you reach your professional goals – something I had never seen elsewhere in my career.”
Nando Lagaet, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.