Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does a .NET developer do at Toba HR Solutions?
- You will work on our own HR software applications.
- You will continue to build an already developed web application.
- You will further develop the possibilities of our applications together with the team.
- Since quality is important, you will also test the developed functionalities so that they meet the desired improvements and adaptations.
- Since the history and context of adaptations are important to keep track of, you will collaborate on the technical documentation.
- As a developer, you know the trends and evolutions in new technologies and methodologies. You bring interesting input to your team to discuss.
- A Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Master of Science in Industrial Sciences: Electronics ICT
- Preferably 3 years of experience as a .NET Developer.
- Eye for detail and a real team player.
- Enthusiastic to solve problems and actively share your own opinion and advice.
- A good practical knowledge of .NET Framework.
- Knowledge of .NET Core is a plus.
- Knowledge of the development tools and the .NET-toolchain (NuGet, Visual Studio, Git).
- Very good knowledge of C#.
- Object-oriented programming, its structures and logic.
- You create WebAPIs that serve the frontend team.
- Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft).
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our office in Gent.
So … Toba HR Solutions, who’s that again?
Toba HR Solutions is market leader in Belgium and the frontrunner in workforce management solutions. Think of personnel planning, time registration and the latest people management software. More than 300,000 active people are already scheduled via our systems. More than 500 customers use our products to their full satisfaction, which have a proven positive impact on the entire organisation.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
.NET Software Engineer
Tobania.development is looking for a talented .NET Architect to join the .NET community. The Tobania.development competence centre consists of Tribes, ...
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
A part of something biggerLet's approach Tobania from a different angle. A lot of colleagues are expressing (tons of) experience on this page. I speak as a brand-new Java Developer. Yes, I am a starter! And I am incredibly looking forward to working on my first client project at BNP Paribas Fortis.
Why did I choose Tobania as my employer? I really wanted to be part of something bigger and make a difference together with other colleagues.
Thomas - Java Developer
Afterwork parties as an icebreakerI remember a great afterwork party. We went wakeboarding. I was not yet an official Tobian at the time, but I thought it was the ideal meeting place to get to know my future colleagues better and to soak up the atmosphere.
As a Developer, I am part of the Java team and I am quickly getting to know Tobians from other departments. It’s child's play with an open corporate culture like this.
I am currently working on a project in which I am learning a lot about microservices, DevOps and new frameworks such as Vue.js. Soon I hope to be able to develop myself further as an architect. After all, I am a proud Tobian and I look forward to contributing even more to the success of this company.
Jonathan - Java Developer
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.