Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do Internal Sales do at Toba HR Solutions?
- As an internal sales employee, it is your responsibility to put a smile on the customer's face. You are the internal contact for the follow-up of customer files.
- You are responsible for answering and processing all customer questions regarding the renewal or extension of licenses, registrations for the Toba academy, the practical organization of trainings for customers regarding our tool, and much more.
- Your days are filled with frequent social contact, both by phone and mail, with both clients and our consultants and other sales colleagues at Toba HR Solutions.
- You will be initiated in our (CRM) system, build knowledge about our software and support the sales colleagues and consultants in writing out certain needs of the client.
- Step by step, you get the chance to gain product knowledge, follow demos and go into the field with customers together with the sales colleagues. In this way, you get to know the product and our customers and the sectors in which we are active.
- Are you interested in a field sales role in the long term? Toba HR Solutions will guide our internal sales colleague towards this role and eventually let you experience the whole sales process.
We have some essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, is your desire and drive to go for it together!
- You already have a first work experience, ideally within an (internal) sales environment or customer service and are ready to take the next step in your career.
- A healthy portion of commercial attitude and eagerness to learn more is key!
- Since our tool is active within personnel planning and Human Capital Management, affinity with HR is a big plus. You do not have this? No problem! A healthy curiosity about the wonderful world of HR is also a good motivator.
- You are sociable, can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French and are not afraid to have frequent telephone contact with our clients. You have a fluent pen and can easily write something out. Good knowledge of MS Office packages is a must.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Toba HR Solutions is the absolute market leader for human capital solutions in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. More than 300.000 active people are already being scheduled through our systems. More than 500 satisfied customers use our products, which have a proven positive impact on the entire organization.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
Work and life, perfectly balanced
“I originally graduated in Public Administration. When I started applying for jobs, I was looking for an open-minded atmosphere. I like to leave my own mark, take initiative. So, after a few detours I ended up at Tobania. I am currently working as a consultant at Toba HR Solutions. That means that I implement staff scheduling software. That sounds complicated and, indeed, there is a lot of work involved. Every company works differently when it comes to HR and payroll. We analyse those methods and ensure the software is customised to their approach.”
“What you need for this job? Perfection. And customer-friendliness. Working in a bakery on Sunday for six years, I gained a lot of experience with it.”
Ann-Sofie Verstraete, HR Software Consultant at Tobania
“I can put my customer-friendliness into practice at Toba HR Solutions, but I like to do it my way. Sitting on the same spot every day for eight hours, doesn’t give me the right energy. As a consultant, I am free to set my own agenda. If I really lost my focus at 4 pm, I can leave the office and continue in the evening when my head’s in the game again. Trust and freedom balance work with life: they are extremely important to me.”
“I also keep on dreaming. My boyfriend and I sometimes dream about our own future business, a huge vegetable garden, accompanied by a few animals. We could use the harvest at our own restaurant. We already have a few chickens at home and we will soon be moving back to the countryside. Does that count a bit too?”
Live up to your ambitions
“I initially started as a consultant at Tobania, but always with an ambitious plan in mind. I wanted to play my part in the story of a company. That promise has been fulfilled after two years: I grew from a consultant Program Manager to Operations Manager. This way, I contribute to the company’s game plan.”
“Being Operations manager at Tobania.Business, I am responsible for the link between our customers and our business consultants, together with my team of Business Managers. That also includes a lot of operational follow-up: I keep a close eye on the effeciency and budget of our unit.”
“We write the story of Tobania together: for me that’s only possible with motivated colleagues, who want to work together on the bigger picture. It's just like cooking: all ingredients together determine the success of your dish. Only with the right combination, you can achieve the best results: in the workplace and in the kitchen! Suprised that I’ll soon be the proud owner of a chef’s degree?”
David Decreemer, Operations Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.