Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does a Customer Success Sales Manager do at Tobania?
- You are responsible for the sales and business management of our Support Services. This department allows organisations to outsource their customer care service and to organise their business more efficiently.
- You are in charge of business development and make sure that you can convince clients to choose for us.
- You think along with the customer on how to be more flexible, efficient and modern. You offer tailor-made solutions that fit within the bigger picture.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- Experience: you are familiar with a staffing and services environment.
- Strengths: you are commercially minded and a real problem solver. You are an entrepreneur who knows how to tackle obstacles and who is also ready to take on a bigger challenge.
- Languages: you express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English
- Expertise:you possess a good dose of communication skills.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.