Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Did you just say "Yes" four times in a row? Let's have a chat.
What does a Customer Success Manager do at Python Predictions?
- As CSM of Python Predictions, you will help our clients use Data Science and algorithms to extract smart information from data they can use to support their decision making processes. You will be responsible for bringing in projects where we can offer both our solution and staffing services to the client.
- You'll have a broad and proactive role with a focus on achieving long-term success together with the other Customer Success Managers within Tobania.
- In this role you will combine both maintaining customer relationships with our existing customers and opening doors to new customers.
- Together with our enthusiastic team of Data Scientists, you'll consult to offer the best possible solution to our customers.
- Describing a day in the life of a Customer Success Manager is not easy, because every day looks different, but wasn't that just what you were looking for?
- Eager to know more. First of all, you have the necessary affinity with business intelligence, machine learning, algorithms, ... and you are curious to learn more about our solutions.
- You're a real professional who thinks on the long term and is critical when needed, reliable and able to decisively connect with CXO level to management level. Ticking the boxes?
- You are fluent trilingual (NL-ENG-FR) and know how to convince the customer with your excellent communication skills.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you are also a real team player, have a proactive mindset and are a real 'chaser'.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Brussels office that you can occasionally swap for a workspace @ Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Python Predictions is a Brussels-based team specialized in data science with impact. We have a strong legacy in building algorithms in a business context, and plenty of success cases of applied data science in marketing, risk, operations and HR.
In January 2020, Python Predictions joined Tobania:
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 94 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
“I got to know Tobania through an internship. It was love at first sight. The open business environment, great colleagues, a terrific mentor and a company in full expansion, what’s not to like? I decided to stay as soon as I got the chance. A nice extra: you are immediately encouraged to grow within the company. The training program and personal development culture are ideal for a first job. Now it’s up to me to rise to the occasion.”
Kaylee De Troch, Junior M&A, Strategic and Special Projects Analyst at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.